£36,000 - £38,0000 + Excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager/Business Improvement Leader to join this global automotive manufacturer synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. The company has a proud automotive heritage and is undergoing substantial expansion at their manufacturing facility in South Wales.
This is a key role within the business and you will be responsible for developing and driving all aspects of continuous improvement on site and play a vital role in the ongoing development of lean manufacturing principles. This is an excellent opportunity that offers the chance to work for a prestigious automotive company along with the opportunity to develop your career long term in a world class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You will be required to plan and coordinate business improvement initiatives
* Lead and support Lean manufacturing/Continuous Improvement workshops & activities
* Responsible for driving continuous improvement activities which look to impact cost reduction, waste elimination, cycle time reduction, safety and quality
* Develop Value stream maps for improved efficiencies
* Lead and support problem solving activities through data driven decision making
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Minimum HNC/HND within an engineering/manufacturing discipline would be preferred
* Experience leading continuous improvement activities and projects
* Have led workshops and managed small teams
* Experience within a production environment
Package and Benefits
* £36,000 - £38,000 annual salary
* Excellent pension scheme
* Private medical care
* Exceptional long-term career progression and development opportunities
* World class training, development and state of the art facilities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland on or by sending your CV directly to
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job