Join an industry leading company at their modern offices in Macclesfield as a Contact Centre Team Leader. This company has a low turnover of staff and has experienced steady growth over recent years and as a result is now looking for a Call Centre Team Leader to join them as they continue to grow.
As a Contact Centre Team Leader, you will be working for a leading provider of maintenance services, which are provided by over 40 franchisees with geographical coverage across the majority of the UK.
The Successful Contact Centre Team Leader will be required to:
- Uphold the required behaviours of exceptional customer service, high level of engagement and effective team working;
- Ability to operate flexibly, when needed, including working weekends / evenings, with advance notification
- Ability to resolve issues and conflict in real time, to ensure the customer experience is maintained;
- To proactively monitor the volume of inbound calls, (when needed deputising for the Contact Centre Manager in reallocation of resources, if necessary on an hour by hour basis) according to business need;
- Resolving issues or concerns of poor performance or call handling and escalating to the call centre manager or HR if necessary
- Support the development of a high-performance culture;
What we look for in a Contact Centre Team Leader:
- Sound and extensive experience of dealing with high call volumes within a busy environment;
- Thorough understanding of Operations within a Contact Centre;
- Exceptional commercial awareness with a clear vision on improving experience whilst growing the business;
- Thorough understanding of Contact Centre metrics with advanced Excel skills;
- High levels of resilience with the ability to effectively multi-task;
- To work closely with other Supervisors as a peer group team to ensure consistency and quality of approach in customer service - ensuring that there is effective cover - at this level - at any one time.
- Acting as "exemplar" for the rest of call centre in customer service skills and behaviours, - leading by example;
- High levels of autonomy, resilience and problem solving;
- Ability to support the call centre manager in providing real time reporting and regular updates to senior management;
- Ability to contribute to the improvement and streamlining of processes
What the successful Contact Centre Team Leader will receive:
- A salary of between £18,000 and £22,000
- Excellent career progression
- call centre
- team leader
- contact centre
- contact centre team leader
- call centre team leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"