An exciting opportunity for a Contact Centre Manager to join this market leading Logistics business in South Birmingham. You will be leading and managing a team of 12 direct reports, supporting the workload of around 400 drivers.
My client is a market leading logistics company making around 3000 large deliveries daily. You will be managing a team covering 1 of 4 regions in a brand new role, available due to growth in the business.
As the Contact Centre Manager, you will be supporting a regional team managing a team of around 10 - 12 people where you will be responsible for supporting a fleet of around 400 drivers. You will be responsible for all management of the team including all disciplinaries, training, appraisals and delegation of workload, as well as reacting promptly to any arising issues within the team to provide an efficient, effective resolution. You will support the Senior Operations Manager in implementing best practice and suggesting new ideas to improve efficiency's and ways of working across the team.
The ideal candidate for the Contact Centre Manager MUST:
- Have lead a busy team within a contact centre environment
- Have proven track record in implementing new ideas and best practice to improve efficiency's
- Be highly resilient with the ability to "bounce back"
- Have worked in a fast-paced, challenging environment with multiple conflicting priorities
- React well and proactively problem solve in the face of demanding situations (e.g sickness, breakdowns), to ensure KPIs are hit
- Be direct and straight to the point with delivery on facts and figures
- Ideally have worked in a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business
Salary up to £32,000
Flexible benefits scheme
25 days holiday + bank