My client is looking for a Contact Centre Manager where a high level of flexibility will be required to ensure delivery of all operational elements of the business as per agreed Key Performance Indicators. The Contact Centre Manager will be heavily involved in Client facing discussions to present on both performance and business improvement initiatives.
The Contact Centre Manager will also have a significant role in developing innovative ideas to continually improve business performance and deliver significant cost savings through enhanced performance. There will be a high level of day to day operational management and accountability for performance with responsibility for action plans as and where needed. The Team Managers will report directly into this position.
40 hours per week on a rota basis covering out of hours (5pm-9am) with some day shifts (Some occasional Saturday and Sunday working may be required).
- To manage and deliver contractual SLA’s to the agreed costs / budget.
- To take accountability for their areas performance and pro-actively develop and communicate action plans where applicable.
- Be naturally innovative to maximise per seat revenue - demonstrate a strong understanding of capacity and utilisation.
- Manage daily client expectations relating to both service and innovation giving confidence in ACS’s ability
- To analyse data provided by the R&P function- to be able to interpret the data into action plans
- Demonstrate encouragement to the leadership principles and behaviours to all levels of staff.
- Confidently and pro-actively manage the performance of your team continually striving for improvements.
- To attend monthly / quarterly client operational reviews and present confidently the performance levels.
- To analyse both operational resource and performance to ensure optimal practices and shifts are created.
- Identify trends in varying call volumes to ensure FTE requirements are consistently delivered.
- Be a visible leader demonstrating a positive can do attitude
- Communicate and work with peers to ensure that a team approach is adopted and best practice is shared
- Maintain budgetary control for all allocated operational expenditure.
- Responsibility for the day to day management and development of the Team Managers
- Strong people manager with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience of delivering inbound/outbound call centres at senior level.
- A strong understanding of the contact centre environment and the commercial environment in which it operates.