- To drive the achievement of performance targets and standards for service and to monitor and review performance rigorously in line with the performance management framework.
- Responsible for the management, organisation and coordination of the day to day workload of the team.
- Develop direct reports through the use of 1-2-1 meetings, coaching, objective setting, targets, appraisals, training and performance management.
- Handle and successfully resolve escalated customer complaints.
- Drive initiatives through the operation that enhance and constantly improve performance and service delivery.
- Be proactively responsible for staff motivation
- Monitor, track and analyse complaints making recommendations on trends and improvements that will reduce volume and patterns of complaints and improve quality of service.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of our products and their benefits to our customers.
- Challenge current methods of service delivery and identify, recommend and help implement improvements. Keep up to date with customer services best practice to improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues both within the department and the wider business.
- Track record of success working in a contact centre role
- Experience of successfully leading and engaging teams
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work under own initiative within a team based environment
- Ability to work in pressurised environment to tight deadlines - prioritise
- Self-motivated with a 'can do' approach
- Committed, trust worthy and responsible
- Flexible approach to work and adapts easy to change
- Displays empathy & a customer centric approach
- To be approachable and willing to assist others
- Computer literate
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job