Freelance Conference Producer
6 months - ASAP start
Are you looking for your next opportunity in conference production with an industry leading organiser working on a public policy portfolio? The company have delivered impressive growth in recent years and with great ambitions for years to come,
As a conference producer, you will be helping to develop 'must-attend' conference programmes for both established and new launch events within a variety of sectors including justice, education and healthcare
- The conference producer will work with others to define the theme and content plan for each event
- Conduct research calls to help confirm the content and format
- Identify speakers and suppliers to ensure industry leaders are present
- Create a report with research findings to support business case for the events
- Have a good level of previous experience of the conference production process from within an established conference business.
- Capable of communicating with senior industry executives as peers
- Will be proactive, tenacious and determined to secure the best quality speakers within agreed deadlines
- Be able to work both independently, as well as part of a team to deliver top level conference programmes and use their market insight to drive growth across the portfolio
If this exciting role sounds like the right one for you, hit the apply button today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'