Conference Producer - Financial Services, Energy & Technology Events
Salary Up to £28K + Benefits
London + International Travel
Suitable for a Conference Producer with 6-12 months experience, who would like to have international events in their portfolio and travel as part of their job.
We are recruiting an experienced conference producer to join a leading international media & events business. The events team deliver high level conferences, forums, awards, roundtables, etc for the financial services, banking, energy, architecture, manufacturing, technology, etc sectors. The events are held all around the world and the conference producer attends the events they create - overseas travel is therefore required.
The conference producer will have responsibility for a portfolio of events across a range of publications. They will manage the events from initial topic research to being onsite on the day of the event. Specifically, you will be tasked with:
- conducting in-depth market research to identify opportunities for new events to be created and ideas for existing events to be developed
- pre-event industry and competitor research
- content development
- speaker recruitment - identify & secure the best speakers for the topics
- commercial opportunities - work with clients to identify agendas which meet their needs
- project management
- onsite at your events to oversee & manage your speakers - International Travel required
- create briefing documents and supporting information for our events
- To be considered for this role you will be a graduate with a 2:1 or a 1st degree
- Ideally, you will have 6-12 months experience as a conference producer in a commercial events environment. You will be responsible for your own events from day one so an understanding of production cycles and how to create a programme will be important.
- You will need an understanding of the commercial element of the events - the relationship between, the topic, attendees and sponsors.
- Excellent research, analysis and communication of information swiftly and within agreed timelines.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, innovative and able to manage responsibility
- Have excellent organisational, time management and interpersonal skills.
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Conference Production
- International Events