£50k + 35% bonus with excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercially led Conference Producer Manager or Portfolio Manager who loves working with great events (global) and large budgets to play with, along with a dynamic team (4 in total) who enjoy what they do! This is a unique opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, forward thinking business but with the full support of a leading global conference company.
To apply you must have the key areas below:
- Must have previous conference production experience
- Managed someone / previous team management
- Demonstrated managing a successful portfolio of events
- Commercially driven
- Energetic and driven - an entrepreneurial spirit
- Initiative: challenging existing events / coming up with new ideas for revenue streams / passionate about driving the portfolio forward
- Incentivised to hit targets
- Must be confident and take charge of the briefs to wider stakeholders: Marketing, Sales and Operations
- Working in one of the exciting brands within the leading technology & telecommunications portfolio
Do you want to be at the forefront of innovation? In this role you will be part of a portfolio where media and technology meet. You will have experience in strategic planning, event creation, programme production, audience delivery both onsite and digitally, attendee experience and product development and evolution. Working across several key events you will be responsible for strategic product launches and re-branding, you will be a passionate producer and savvy people manager and passionate to make your mark in a long-standing field.
As the Portfolio Manager, you will have 4 direct reports so people management is key along with identifying new launch ideas and utilising your creative flair into the industry and building partnerships, reporting in to the Director.
- Successful track record of producing large scale events and marketing collaboration
- Natural 'product first’ person who understands what it takes to make exceptional events happen
- Confident in the digital era, from community and content marketing through to 'digital first’ events, and hungry to build this into their event offerings
- Excitement of working within a variety of backgrounds, experience levels, cultures, personalities and working with people who are passionate about what they do
- Excellent communicator who can manage external customers and internal business expectation
- Thrives in a challenging, fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Product Development
- Large Scale Events
- Conference Production