Role: Compliance Verification Engineer
Location: Qatar, Doha
Main activities of role: -
You will develop design data and compliance demonstration documents to comply with EASA Part 21.J requirements under DOA privileges. You will verify and approve compliance demonstration documents and design data that are required to be approved by EASA Part 21.J or under DOA privileges for Technical accuracy and compliance, in accordance airworthiness requirements. Also you will develop and guide the design engineers in their job functions.
- Ensure that compliance verification documents are of an acceptable standard of accuracy and quality.
- Liaise with design engineers to assist in the formulation of the certification documentation. Verify and approve the design data generated by design engineers.
- Ensure that design data comply with the repair/change project work scope and implement required engineering changes in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Review engineering data and drawing for accuracy before embodiment.
- Evaluate Airworthiness and other service documentation issued by airworthiness authorities, aircraft manufacturers or vendors and take necessary actions
- Recommend amendments in aircraft maintenance program and MEL under airworthiness authority guidelines on specific maintenance requirements
Required Qualification & Experience -
- To be selected for this role you must have a relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent to Bachelors Engineering Degree in Aeronautical, Avionics, Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or equivalent from recognised university.
- Training on EASA Part 21 Regulations.
- You should have at least 7 years relevant working experience as a Compliance Verification Engineer in DOA organization and knowledge in formulating structural compliance documentation. Also, advantage if you have experience as Engineering Development Engineer and knowledge in CAD software.
- Good knowledge in technical organization structure and strong interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'