Accendo Markets, based in London, is an online trading services provider, offering CFDs, spread betting and forex to retail (private) clients. There is a current opening for a Compliance and Onboarding Assistant to join Accendo Group (comprising of Accendo FX and Accendo Markets).
This is a full-time role, offering £30,000-35,000 per annum.
- Assisting with compliance monitoring, maintaining compliance policies and procedures, management reporting, training and transaction surveillance.
- Help prepare for and respond to internal and external regulatory audits
- Ensure the application of the firm's internal compliance policies and procedures and FCA rules and other legal and regulatory requirements
- Help to develop and conduct the risk based compliance monitoring programme and report to senior management
- Ensure staff at all levels are aware of the relevant compliance requirements and possible internal and external penalties for a breach of a law, regulation or company rule
- Maintain and conduct appropriate follow-up, escalation and management and reporting processes
- Provide compliance input on the development of new features and business processes
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients, including AML, PEPs and sanctions checks
- Assisting with currency payments
- Proficient in MS office software, particularly Excel
- Well organised and diligent
- Good knowledge of regulations, including the FCA Handbook.
- Experience in a compliance role within an FCA regulated company is preferred, though full training will be given.
Monday - Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-4.30pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job