An excellent opportunity has arisen within Braintree to work with a company that prides itself on the development and value of its employees. This newly created role will allow you to play a key part in the compliance of the business to ensure that the Quality, Health & Safety, Security and Environmental policies are implemented and consistently maintained. Working as part of a friendly team, this will be an active role and will really suit someone with strong safety law and regulation knowledge and a can-do approach.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with other departments to promote and implement the Environmental, Health & Safety programme
- Coordinating and leading internal audits, surveys, evaluations and ensuring they are compliant with legislation and regulations
- Ensuring corrective and preventative actions are implemented and reported to the Group Compliance Officer
- Educating emergency and security procedures to all employees
- Acting as first point of contact for facility and compliance related issues, providing support when necessary
- Completing detailed safety, accident and environmental incident investigations
- Responsible for acquiring and managing PPE, including training to employees
Key skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a compliance role
- Strong knowledge of employment and safety laws / regulations
- The ability to communicate with all levels of management, employees and third parties
- QMS or EMS certification or qualified by experience
- Personal, confident and hands-on
For more information, please contact Heather @ Pure Resourcing Solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'