Redex Recruitment are currently working with a leading estate and letting agency in the Medway City area of Kent whom are looking for a passionate 'ComplianceOfficer' to join them on a full time and permanent basis.
The successful candidate should consider themselves to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and self motivated as you will be joining a very successful centralised team of compliance professionals . Your duties will include:
- Ensuring 100% accuracy with a very keen eye for detail
- Reviewing and auditing sales files
- Highlighting any discrepancies and then managing the remedies
- Ensuring all applications are compliant and up to date
- Providing remote support for the front line advisers
- Identifying and reporting on trends and training requirements
In order to be considered for this position we need you to be:
- Attentive to detail
- A confident communicator
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- An understanding of the Mortgage Industry would be an advantage although not essential
With a fantastic competitive local salary on offer dependant on experience between £18,000-£21,000 the company also offers sociable working hours on a Monday to Friday basis from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
The company also offers some fantastic benefits including; Company Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards, Incentives and Child Care Vouchers.
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with a member of the team at Redex Recruitment or apply via the link with an updated CV to review.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job