Ambra Recruitment is working with a superb legal services firm is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer.
The role -holder will ensure the firm and individuals within the firm practise and promote the highest standards of legal and regulatory compliance; promoting the reputation of the firm and advancing thinking on risk management.
Key responsibilities and duties include
- Act as first point of contact for internal risk and compliance queries;
- Address all areas of legal and regulatory compliance, including conflicts, AML, Bribery Act procedures, undertakings, terms of engagement and the file audit programme
- Assist with the development and implementation of the risk management framework for the firm including:
- Drafting risk and compliance procedures
- Assisting with the preparation of reports to senior management
- Risk projects, as required.
- Communicate key regulatory and compliance messages via the firm’s intranet
- Assist with drafting and delivering training on risk and compliance matters.
Experience in either private practice or in-house with a Regulator in regulatory compliance (including knowledge of the SRA handbook), or in any corporate, commercial or litigation teams.
You will be;
- A confident self-starter who is comfortable handling a broad range of regulatory queries from across the firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise work and execute it efficiently.
- Team player
Please apply with your C.V. and call for an informal discussion.