Who we are:
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors.
We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care
Under the direction of the Recruitment and Compliance Manager, the Compliance Officer provides compliance support to the Frontline AHP team. This involves ensuring that all Associates are recruited in accordance with Company Quality procedures set and file records (both electronic and paper) are kept up to date and confidential.
- By managing the registration and recruitment process, work with the Resourcers and Consultants to build and maintain an active candidate database to meet client requirements
- Proactively manage the candidate database, ensuring that priority candidates are fast tracked and usage of cleared candidates is maximized
- Understanding the market in order to prioritise and clear shortage candidate files.
- Provide assistance to the Consultants and provide them with candidate information
- Responsible for ensuring all administrative elements of the registration and recruitment process are adhered to in line with Company standards and that ongoing maintenance activities for working candidates are actioned.
- Administrative processes include, but not limited to, sending, receiving and processing of documents which include:
o Full application pack
o Terms & conditions
o Proof of ID
o Eligibility to work
o DBS checks
o Occupational Health Screening
o Issuing handbooks and other documents etc.
o Candidate Management
- Provide a timely and proactive response to all enquiries, forwarding to relevant colleagues as appropriate
- Undertake regular reviews of candidate files to ensure that all appropriate information is maintained and up to date
- Establish and maintain candidate records (paper and electronic), keeping up to date at all times
- Assists with ensuring branch’s compliance with relevant quality policies and procedures and legislative requirements and keeping up to date with changes as determined by the Quality and Compliance team.
- Assists with ensuring all candidates cleared for work are compliant with internal recruitment policies and procedures.
- Assists with preparation of branch for audit by the internal Quality and Compliance team and external authorities
- Ensure all checks are carried out in line with Company standards
- Responsibility for answering incoming calls efficiently - presenting a professional and businesslike manner at all times
- Resolve complaints/problems quickly & accurately following appropriate procedure
- Ensure the Division has at all times an adequate supply of stationery and candidate/client packs and that the documentation used is the most up to date version and in line with the Company Quality System
- Preparation of documents e.g. photocopying, printing and binding
- Postal duties
- Any other relevant duties as required by the line manager
An excellent communicator, you will genuinely enjoy talking to people, with the ability to persuade and influence. You will be confident and articulate and able to connect with people at all levels over the phone. You will be determined and self motivated, possessing a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
Pulse has been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for four times in the last six years.
We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations.
We believe that our success is based on your success. We offer a wide range of company benefits including a pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Compliance Support