COMPLIANCE OFFICER - £65,000 - £77,000
Lloyd’s Broker in the City seek a Compliance Officer due to expansion. It is essential that you have an understanding of applicable regulations and guidelines and knowledge of general insurance and developing market practice and principles.
You must ensure and monitor compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, anti-financial crime and sanction requirements, risk mitigation measures and internal rules and procedures.
Responsibility for maintaining, updating and implementing the Compliance plan, presenting on Compliance matters at Board, Committees and other Group meetings where required.
Have active involvement in:
- Employee training on compliance and related issues.
- Rules and procedures development.
- Advice and query resolution re all Compliance and associated issues.
- Analysis and dissemination of external laws and regulations impacting the business.
- Compliance audits
- Compliance risk reporting.
- The performance of the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
You will also support the International Compliance Officer with overseas compliance matters, where required.
Leadership skills will be beneficial as you will set and implement objectives for individuals providing compliance support and ensure appropriate staff training and assessment is provided.
If you hold the relevant experience, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job