Our client is one of the UK leading Fraud Prevention specialists, is a not-for-profit company working to protect businesses, charities, public bodies and individuals from financial crime.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual with previous experience within a compliance/fraud prevention environment to come on board as a Compliance Officer.
Location: Central London (WC1H) – Close to Euston, St Pancras and Kings Cross train lines.
Salary: Up to £33k per annum plus a fantastic range of benefits
Within this role you will be responsible for supporting members of the fraud prevention database, ensuring all submissions of suspected fraud to the database has been filed correctly, there is sufficient and accurate evidence and victims are protected. You will manage a high volume of cases on a daily basis so strong attention to detail is key.
You will also be involved in identifying areas for improvement, providing constructive feedback to members on their case submissions and be the key point of contact for members queries on processes and procedures and compliance guidance for filing notes.
To be successful in this position you will have/be:
- Previous experience within either a Compliance or Fraud Prevention environment carrying out a similar role
- A good understanding of the fraud issues retail finance/credit businesses represented within Cifas and the wider fraud environment
- The ability to manage a high-volume workload and prioritise and manage your day efficiently
- A strong attention to detail, accuracy skills and record keeping
- The ability to use your initiative, strong judgement skills and the ability to make informed decisions
- A good understanding of cause & effect
- Knowledge of the law and industry regulatory standards as they impact on fraud prevention
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to become part of a well-established and growing company with more than 25 years of experience in fraud prevention and financial crime.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .