City based International Bank are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer/MLRO who will hold both SMF16/17 controlled functions. Main responsibilities will include;
- Develop and maintain appropriate internal systems and controls which are duly required by laws and regulations
- When necessary liaise with accounting firm on accounting policy and method
- Be responsible for regulatory/statutory returns and reports to the PRA/FCA, BOE, Companies House, etc
- Be responsible for consistency of returns and reports to UK authorities and Korean authorities
- Perform the PRA/FCA's required functions of money laundering report and compliance oversight
- Prepare and maintain minutes of Annual general meeting, Board of directors meeting, Audit committee and Risk management committee
- Be responsible for annual external audit process which includes corporate tax return
- Based on managerial reports, produce quarterly comprehensive operation and risk management report for management meeting
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with key business partners including external auditors, HMRC, PRA/FCA, BOE etc
- Actively participate in relevant projects, committees and meetings
To be considered for this position, candidates MUST have held similar positions in the past and controlled functions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"