We are looking for a compliance office administrator to join our busy team at one of the largest Dental, Veterinary and Healthcare training providers in the UK.
As a Private Sales Consultant you can expect to receive:
- A salary of up to £19k, depending on experience
- 20 days + public holidays
As compliance office administrator, you will be assisting the Delivery Management Team in their day to day duties, including managing the compliance of all documents relating to the onboarding of new, and where necessary, existing students, and maintain, review and perform internal compliance procedures.
Other Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General office administration task, including filing and updating CRM system information
- Reception duties, including answering and distributing calls
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Maintaining and continually working on the compliance process and document control
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
As a Compliance Officer Administrator you need to be hardworking, able to multi-task, have excellent organisational skills with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads, be proficient in Microsoft office and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but full training will be given.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'