Compliance Assurance Officer - based in Kent or Watford
Our client, a leader in the savings and mortgages field have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Assurance Officer to assist the Deputy Head of Compliance in developing and delivering risk-based assurance activity across the key regulatory areas.
Key responsibilities will be: -
- Supporting the Deputy Head of Compliance in undertaking robust compliance risk assessments and developing a risk based and proportionate annual Compliance Assurance Plan.
- Planning, execution and reporting against the Bank’s Compliance Assurance Plan, retaining appropriate records and providing concise written and verbal reports highlighting key issues and recommendations for improvement action.
- Assisting in relation to its support of investigations into Compliance related incidents/breaches and the provision of compliance advice on identifying appropriate remedial actions.
- Contribute to the development of MI and intelligence to support the effective oversight of the business.
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a compliance assurance role, ideally within a regulated lending or banking environment. Knowledge of MCOB will be highly regarded.
You must have knowledge of risk framework and have the ability to interpret the FCA regulation and implement them within a commercial environment.
The role can be based in either Chatham, Kent or Bushey, Hertfordshire with occasion travel expected.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job