Compliance Assistant required at buzzy boutique executive search firm in central London. Salary £24,000-28,000 per annum. Great benefits and brilliant team.
Compliance Assistant Summary:
- You will be a valued and important member of the team, primarily supporting the CS Manager with data/compliance administration in the wake of GDPR.
- A key part of your role will be managing the administration of our database and ensuring the business is compliant with data protection rules.
- You will have excellent multi-tasking abilities and enjoy the fact that no two days are ever the same.
- You are the kind of person that loves detail, accuracy, project management, as well as providing a willing pair of hands.
- Your time management will be precise.
Compliance Assistant Key responsibilities:
- Overseeing our databases and database related projects, problem solving and liaising with software companies as required.
- Being first point of contact for all compliance issues and being aware of current legislation.
- First line IT/printer/telecoms support.
- Meeting scheduling and minute taking.
- Any additional tasks and activities as required.
Compliance Assistant Skills and experience:
Fluency in written and spoken English
Good, accurate typing speed
Familiarity with MS Office (ideally O365) especially Excel/Powerpoint/Word/Outlook
Previous employment in an administrative role
Knowledge of corporate responsibility regarding GDPR
Compliance and database administration
We are looking for someone with experience of working in a corporate office environment and the superb personal presentation that requires.
You will be adaptable and willing to learn, and love detail and accuracy.
A flexible, unflappable attitude is key, as your day will not follow a routine and you may be given additional ad hoc tasks by other members of staff.
We accept that there may be a certain amount of learning on the job regarding the GDPR aspect, but it is more about the attitude that you bring to the role than having a wealth of experience here. This role would suit a second jobber, who understands the protocols of a busy office, and the importance of punctuality and attention to detail.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to be within a company that looks after their staff and values hard work. If you are interested in this Compliance Assistant position please do apply with your CV today. RMS Recruitment is a boutique secretarial agency located in the heart of Mayfair. As a collective we have over 20 years' experience within the Recruitment industry and pride ourselves on finding the "right match" between client and candidate!
- Compliance Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'