This full-time position involves hours of 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Our client remains the number one provider of insurance by delivering the best customer experience at every opportunity and they you to join their team!
Be part of their professional team within a successful, secure, local company providing a fresh, vibrant and fast-paced environment.
Your strengths will lie in:
- Your support of the Solicitor and Defendant Legal Team
- Your strong attention to detail
- Your full understanding of the CPR and the Civil Litigation Procedure
- Your awareness of current and future legal development in the UK
- Your excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Your respect for confidential information
- Your efficient management of Litigation workload
Your duties will involve:
- Dealing with all types of cases - LVI, Fraud, occupancy issues on Multi-Track cases
- Carrying out initial review of litigated cases
- Ensuring full compliance with the CPR
- Recognising key points of argument in contentious litigated claims
- Gathering and document relevant evidence
- Reviewing all evidence, establishing prospects of success, valuing injury claims, credit hire and other special damages
- Drafting various relevant court forms & documents (including Part 7/8 pleadings)
- Complying with court directions
- Dealing with applications and court hearings
- Preparing matters for trial
- Instructing and briefing Counsel
- Reporting any concerns in relation to litigated claims
- Liaising with service providers where necessary
- Identifying and report areas of improvement for systems and workflow
- Identifying key legal developments relevant to UK Civil Law
- Salary circa £30 -38K dependent on experience
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.