Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a well-established and successful retail business, who seek to recruit an experienced Company Bookkeeper to join their offices near Redruth. This is a pivotal role within the organisation as the successful candidate will take ownership of the daily accounting life cycle.
Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Inputting and coding of both sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing accounts to Trial Balance
- VAT preparations and submission
- Monthly supplier payments
- Monthly payroll
- Managing aged debtor report through effective credit control
- Provide information as required for the production of accurate management accounts
- Ad hoc assistance with multiple company bank accounts
The successful candidate should:
- Be qualified by experience (or AAT level), and able to perform an all-encompassing Bookkeeping role
- Possess experience of using Sage and Sage Payroll with a strong aptitude to pick up new bespoke systems
- Be an effective team player and able to work as part of a small team
This is an interesting and varied opportunity that would be well suited to an experience Bookkeeper with an SME/OMB style background. For further details please send your CV to Steve Roach quoting reference SR4883.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"