Job Title: Commercial Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Covering Sites in Hampshire and Surrey - sites from Southampton to Worthing on the South Coast up to Woking and Kingston upon Thames and everything in-between
Salary: £37,840 + call out allowance (£155.46 every 4 weeks - equates to £2,020.98 annually) = £39,860.98
Benefits: Company Van, company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), death in service, 33 days holiday, plus opportunities for overtime (all overtime is paid at flat rate of £24 per hour)
Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 4
Our client is a Global Facilities Management company and due to a major new contract win with a highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer our client is looking to recruit several Commercial Refrigeration Engineers throughout the UK.
For this role our client is looking for an accomplished Commercial Refrigeration Engineer to look after a number of Small / Medium / Large retail stores in the areas covering Hampshire and Surrey, sites from Southampton to Worthing on the South Coast up to Woking and Kingston upon Thames and everything in-between.
Our client is flexible on where you are based for this role if you live within the Hampshire and Surrey region.
- Carrying out PPM and reactive refrigeration maintenance across a number of small / medium / large retail stores.
- You will be the first line in all refrigeration maintenance throughout your allocated sites.
- Ensuring that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Completing maintenance to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid down company Health and Safety Policy.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery
Candidates Background & Experience:
- Qualified Time Served Commercial Refrigeration Engineer who has experience across multi-sites on the service and maintenance of refrigeration equipment.
- You will hold City & Guilds (2079) F Gas - Essential
- CO2 Experience / qualification is preferred
- Background working within a retail supermarket and conversant with RDM controls is preferred
- Positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Experience of multi-site environment
- Dealing directly with customers and on-site management teams
- A hands-on, can-do, and flexible approach to your work
- Full Driving Licence
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV in the strictest confidence to Daniel Murphy at PDA Search and Selection Ltd.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'