Our client is a leading law firm with offices across Sussex. It provides a comprehensive range of legal services to a broad spectrum of local, national and international clients. The firm’s innovative approach to client service led to a "Highly Commended" award at the Law Society’s annual Excellence Awards.
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join the firm, working closely with and supporting one of the Commercial Partners in the Brighton team and also supporting the wider team at its other offices. You will be managing a broad range of commercial property work for the firm’s valued business clients.
To be considered for this position, you will be an enthusiastic and motivated Solicitor with experience of commercial property practice including, in particular, Landlord and Tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals, lease management, acting for lenders and development work. You must also:
- Have 3-5 years’ PQE with a solid academic background
- Be highly professional and able to work both independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Have excellent client-facing skills and a record of achieving agreed financial targets
- Have strong marketing and networking skills in order to participate actively in seeking new business, building relationships with potential clients and developing the firm as a whole
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive and friendly manner in dealing with clients, referrers and colleagues.
The firm is offering a competitive salary of £40,000 to £50,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity with an immediate start, offering the right candidate career progression at a leading and innovative Sussex practice.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Commercial Property Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'