Commercial Property Paralegal - CILEx qualified
Property Paralegal - CILEx qualified
A top law firm is looking for a Paralegal to join and assist with various commercial property transactions. Based in the firm’s London office, the Paralegal will be offered a full-time, permanent position that pays up to £60,000 per year.
Your New Role
This is a fantastic Property Paralegal opportunity that will involve duties such as:
- Supervising the team’s paralegal
- Drafting, negotiating and completing short term and contracted out leases as well as longer more standardized leases
- Lease renewals
- Dealing with the associate administration with regards to wayleaves
- All licences (underlet, assign, alterations etc
- Dealing with surrenders
- Rent reviews
- Deeds of variation
The firm looks to hire a Paralegal who demonstrates:
- 4-5 years Real Estate/Property experience
- CILEx qualification is desirable
In return, the Paralegal will be offered up to £60,000, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic Property Paralegal opportunity in London.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'