Commercial Property Manager - London - £30-40k. Our Client is a global real estate investor, owning commercial properties exceeding £1.5 billion in value with future investment planned for 2018. They are now looking for a Commercial Property Manager to be responsible for overseeing the outsourced Managing Agents and Property Managers of an extensive portfolio of commercial assets.
- Establishing rental rates by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, and profit goals.
- Attracting tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Negotiating leases; collecting security deposit from Tenants.
- Accomplishing financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintaining the properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services with an inspection experience.
- Maintaining building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Securing the properties by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforcing occupancy policies and procedures.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Overseeing properties' personnel and assess its performance
- Sourcing and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have a proven track record of managing Commercial properties and ideally have a Masters and/or hold the MRICS professional qualification. The successful candidate will ideally have UK, US and European experience preferable for a large international firm. You will have an in depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management including its financial aspects as well as be interpersonally savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate