Commercial Mortgage Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a very dynamic and developing organisation that are looking to recruit a Commercial Mortgage Consultant, to join their business.
Please note that this role will become 100% commission based after 12 months (car allowance remains)
The role will require you to be accountable for the sales process from receipt of initial enquiry through to receipt of application including successful DIP, ensuring that clients are given reliable, professional advice, thus allowing them to select the most appropriate mortgage product for their requirements. You will also be responsible for proactively handle all enquiries received and meet the required enquiry to new business conversion rates. You will proactively manage a database of existing clients to maximise the business opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Receive mortgage enquiries by e-mail/telephone from new/existing sources, converting those enquiries in to completed mortgage business. This includes the effective management of the 'processing' of cases from enquiry through to receipt of Application and successful DIP
- Manage and develop effective, lasting relationships with external clients/lenders, pursuing the core objective of increasing revenues for the business
- Receive and process enquiries by telephone/e-mail and communicate appropriate recommendations to client with all data to be recorded on the centralised database
- Establish an effective proactive system for the follow up of all proposals made to improve the overall rate of conversion of enquiries to business
- Develop and maintain key client for own portfolio needs, to include a regular contact programme for all clients in line with the published sales process
- Provide clear written/verbal instructions to the Case Management Team, with respect to the processing of cases after application, assuring the quality of work to be processed
- Maintain sound working relationships with key lenders in the market, ensuring that requests for funding are communicated to them clearly and without ambiguity
- Utilise all IT and sales support materials effectively to ensure timely and accurate advice
- Ensure that lenders' core criteria/information requirements are satisfied prior to submission of Application to Case Manager
We are seeking applicants with the following skills, experiences and qualifications
- Experience in the Commercial Lending environment, either with a national lending institution or other Broking business is essential
- Full CeMAP
- Proven ability to develop sound internal and external relationships (well-developed people 'management' and influencing skills)
- Appropriate professional qualification, ideally with a financial/business management orientation
- IT literacy to ensure own 'system' effectiveness/accuracy, backed up with capability to generate own written material/correspondence
- Range of business contacts in the financial sector
- Experience of working as part of a team motivated by a series of stretching business objectives with a sales/income orientation.
- Innovation and creativity
Apply now for this excellent opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"