Cameron James is working with an ambitious Commercial Insurance brokerage based in south Manchester who is seeking a Commercial Insurance Consultant to join their team.
Due to continued organic growth, my client is looking for a sales orientated individual who has either had previous experience of working in the insurance industry or has the drive and ambition to develop a lasting career in the sector. A key part of the role will be to contact businesses with a view to arranging appointments for the incumbent Account Executives. As such, you will need to have a desire to make outbound sales calls and drive your income forward. In return, you will benefit from a generous bonus scheme,
Full training will be given if needed, and for the right candidate, there is also a clear career path to potentially progress to Account Executive level.
If you want to part of a fun, lively team working for a business that`s going through an exciting period of growth then we need to talk.
• Making outbound calls from our prospect database to generate quotes for our in-house sales agents
• This will either be via a live handover for a desk-based sales agent or for the larger premiums it will be setting an appointment for an account executive to visit the prospect
• Full training will be given, and all phone activity is backed a full email marketing campaign
• There is a clear structure for development within the organisation, from lead generation to desk-based sales and then for the right candidate an executive position.
• Focused, motivated and with a hunger to progress.
• Outbound telesales and appointment setting experience essential, insurance knowledge preferred.
• There will be a leadership opportunity here also.
• Strong sales skills
• A desire to make outbound calls
• Previous insurance experience would be beneficial but isn`t a prerequisite
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job