Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a renowned manufacturer on the outskirts of Bristol, who currently require a Commercial Finance Analyst to work within their FP&A division. The role is for 3 months, working full time hours and to begin as soon as possible.
An overview of the Commercial Finance Analyst is as follows:
- Prepare and review regular reporting
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for the sales teams
- Assist in the transition of the existing Business Intelligence tool (OBIEE) to the new version. This will involve undertaking an audit of the reports currently in use and mapping out which reports need to be recreated in the new system.
- Undertake UAT in the new BI tool (full training will be provided)
- Work with operational colleagues to re-write the reports in the new BI tool.
- Create routine and adhoc reports in the BI tool as requested by the business.
- Provide ad hoc commercial analysis as requests by the business.
- Develop and drive through improvements to forecasting, reporting and other financial processes to gain better control and visibility of performance
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will possess the following skillsets:
- Qualified accountant or strong finalist
- Business partnering experience & previous use of a Business Intelligence tool.
- Commercial experience ideally in the FMCG sector
- Strong Excel skills are essential; experience of Oracle/OBIEE would be an advantage
- Ability to understand and communicate to complex data sets to non-finance colleagues
- Attention to detail and and good at ensuring the quality of outputs
In return for your skills, the client is open to either a monthly salary option, or a proposed day rate option.
For further information, please contact Rich Cheasley of Foxwell Associates on .
- "Business Intelligence"
- "Business Partnering"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job