Michael Page Finance are pleased to be partnering with an Information Technology Business based in Swindon, to appoint a Finance Analyst, to report in to the Head of Finance.
Michael Page are pleased to be partnering with a leading Information Technology business in Swindon. This organisation has enjoyed a sustained period of year-on-year growth which has led to expansion across several of their business support functions, including finance. The team are extremely high-performing and are now looking to add a high calibre Finance Analyst to complement existing team members and help further accelerate business growth.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Provision, analysis and interpretation of weekly and monthly reports
- Production of monthly management accounts and variance analysis
- Provide weekly flash and monthly forecasts of depot costs and volumes
- Reporting and monitoring of KPIs & volume on a weekly basis
- First point of contact for management teams for Finance related matters
- Assist in the production of robust Budgets and Forecasts
- Ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures to deliver tight financial control
- Involvement in ad hoc projects and queries as required by the Head of Finance, and other senior Regional management
- To identify and resolve errors and discrepancies.
- To plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the department's monthly and financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- To create, develop and maintain accounting spreadsheets used in the Finance function.
- To champion a culture of process improvement and assist with the execution of change programmes
- To maintain departmental MI/SAP systems.
The successful Candidate
- Ability to work autonomously is key to the success of this role.
- Conceptual Thinking - the ability to see the "big picture"; to recognise cause-and-effect; to spot trends and patterns
- Analytical Thinking - applying logical, methodical approaches to problem solving; having an attention to detail
- Managing Results - being results-focused; recognising the need to sometimes make compromises; having the ability to manage change
- Impact & Influence - the ability to communicate clearly in either written or verbal form; persuading others of your point of view. Communication with non finance personnel & people at all levels of the business
- Flexibility - being able to cope with changing demands, amending priorities appropriately
- Self Confidence - the ability to recover from setbacks; having the confidence to admit to mistakes
- Team-working - the ability to work constructively and effectively in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates a sense of personal ownership for outputs and has a 'can do' attitude
- Has the ability to prioritise and effectively manage time
- Has enthusiasm and tenacity to strive for continuous improvement particularly through times of change
- Ideally Qualified, (ACCA, CIMA)
Competitive Salary + Benefits £40k - £50k
Our clients offices are based near Swindon, which is commutable from Chippenham, Melksham, Bristol, Bath, Trowbridge, Westbury, Devizes, Warminster and Marlborough, Malmesbury.
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job