This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing E-Commerce business. Due to this massive expansion and recent investment the company requires a FP&A Analyst to assist the Finance Director. This is a newly created role and is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing business that has a global reach spanning four continents.
The client is looking for a commercially focused individual to join this team to help drive this growth, create detailed analysis in order to help senior management make informed decisions. The role will focus on regions globally to see how profitable different areas are and if there are viable business opportunities available. Key duties will include:
- Provide appraisal over investment initiatives and advice into internal investment boards.
- Perform analysis on M&A opportunities (investments and divestments), including the preparation of robust and informative valuation models.
- Foster a Business Partnering relationship with a wide range of internal stakeholders to provide high quality insight and support for commercial initiatives
- Support the development of cross-company financial reporting and prepare presentations, reports and analysis for Senior Management as required.
- Supporting strategic planning and transformation initiatives, including preparing consolidated financials and providing analysis and sensitivities into the programme boards.
- create detailed models to outline investment opportunities
- Perform transaction execution including co-ordination of due diligence, working with external advisors where necessary.
This organisation is looking for a strong minded individual who can communicate effectively both nationally and internationally. Key quality that you must possess are:
- Strong and direct communicator
- Had exposure to senior management and non-finance team in the past
- Have displayed good leadership skills in the past
- Engaged in business partnering activities
- Systems literate and able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA,CIMA) along with 3 years PQE