Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a service provider in Solihull with the recruitment of a Commercial Finance Analyst who can support by business partnering with the operational teams to enhance the financial performance of the business unit.
Commercial Finance Analyst responsibilities:
- Produce accurate, timely and meaningful financial management reporting on a daily, weekly and periodic basis to ensure the Operations team receive management information in an efficient manner to assist in all commercial and financial decision making
- Front line financial support to the Operations team, operating as the key Finance representative on relevant steering groups and project teams
- Take ownership of the business financial results, being the established expert in the performance of this business unit.
- Provide the necessary financial input to promote over performance and address under performance working with the Operations team and the other members of the Commercial Finance team to review actual financial performance and produce rolling forecasts
- Establish effective working relationships with all senior members of the Operations and wider teams to develop credible knowledge and understanding of the organisations challenges and its opportunities
- Establish effective relationships with other relevant people such as our core Finance function
- Challenge and help to shape best practice for the Back Office function and the other business partners
- Other ad hoc reporting/project work within the Commercial Finance team as and when required
Is the Commercial Finance Analyst role right for me?
The organisation are going through organic growth currently and have a strategy in place to continue over the next 5 years with multiple new contracts in negotiation. Typically the business like to take first movers from practice who can demonstrate a commercial mindset and the personality required to thrive in a fast paced environment where relationships are crucial. However, they are happy to consider individuals trained in Industry with experience preparing Management Accounts and then translating their findings to non-finance individuals.
The business understand that high performers are constantly looking for continuous development and the leadership team will often look internally when looking to fill new positions. You can expect to be in a role like this for between 12 months and 2 years depending on how determined you are to succeed. They are ideally looking for an ACA, ACCA or CIMA Finalist or Newly Qual.
Commercial Finance Analyst Package:
- 38,000 - 43,000
- 10% Bonus
- 10% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Flexi Benefits e.g. Holidays, Gym Discounts