This exciting role will provide key analytical support to a fast-paced commercial function, providing forecast appraisals, insight and strategy to ensure the business remain competitive and continue to achieve ambitious growth plans.
As Commercial Analyst, you will analyse multiple data sources and present strategies to drive efficiency and optimisation, whilst providing sales & marketing teams with commercial MI to support new business planning.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards;
- Responsible for providing accurate analytically driven forecasts (Excel based Modelling) to support business planning (short & long term), drive efficiencies and optimise commercial performance
- Analyse activity data (historic demand, market levers, customer behaviours etc.), presenting to the Head of Revenue Forecasting to drive positive commercial change
- Deliver forecast and associated data to assist in pricing strategy, maximise inventory and capitalise on new market opportunities
- Provide a wider analytical view of the market; i.e. lateral and economic factors that can impact demand and market conditions
- Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive measures to fill to capacity and meet revenue targets
- Understand the competition and make recommendations (via astute forecasting) for management team to respond accordingly
- Experienced in a commercial analyst role, demonstrating the ability to produce telling analysis, crucially using it to drive change and identify opportunity
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply forecasting techniques to mass data sets
- Experienced in presenting and delivering data to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends, developing analytically led approaches to these challenges
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel and the ideally exposure to at least 1 other BI tool (i.e. SPSS, SAS, SQL…)
- Relevant (numerical) degree qualification
You’ll be joining a rapidly growing fast paced business, dedicated to providing innovative customer experience. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and excellent working environment offering strong career development opportunities.
Apply with CV for further job & interview details.
- Business Intelligence
- Commercial Awareness
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job