Adecco Harrow has a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company based in Croxley Green. Our client is looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their team on a Permanent basis. Paying £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience, with brilliant benefits and development opportunities.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30 - 16:30 on Fridays
Days: Monday - Friday
Location: Croxley Green
Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive pension scheme, 5% bonus, private healthcare
* Leading on the pricing strategy for the business in conjunction with the Commercial Manager and Business Unit Director to maximize innovation offers underneath the varying frameworks and wholesalers at a national and regional level.
* Build and maintain complex financial modelling tools used by the sales team (Cost Calculators, Framework Tools, Product Alternatives) to ensure more informed decision making and more competitive customer propositions are offered by the regional managers and sales directors.
* Ownership of price setting for all tenders, frameworks and direct customers deals ensuring profitability is maximized.
* Management of bespoke commercial agreements, contract compliance, pricing expiry and rebate payments for all wound customers.
* Providing analysis on wholesaler market share data to the marketing team and supporting them on using data from various systems to drive their brand strategies, review their existing market pricing and make recommendations for change in line with market conditions and competitor activity.
* Degree educated
* Up to 25% travel
* Experience of leveraging internal resources
* Experience of working successfully in a matrix organisations
* Minimum of three year experience in a finance, pricing or sales role with pricing ownership
* Experience working with commercial sales and marketing teams
* Proven ability to work with, manipulate and report on large amounts of data
* Prior experience engaging with senior internal stakeholders essential at director level and above
* Advanced capability with spreadsheets in Excel
* Strong business acumen
* Ability to work under pressure
* Creativity and capacity to explore and propose different alternatives
* Excellent attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job