Simply360 are recruiting a Commercial Analyst role in an award winning brand activation company with offices in 60 countries.
Our client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic analyst, with exceptional excel to macro/VBA level to consolidate and analysis the global revenue data on their biggest client worth £200m and bring to the attention of senior stakeholders any issues. This is an excellent opportunity to streamline how revenue is analised in a global business and report into an extremely talented senior Global Commercial Analyst, also have the opportunity to develop across additional global analytical projects. The Commercial Analyst will also be even full study support, as the company is keen for this person to develop and expand.
- Implement new reports based on business requirements and develop new quality assurance processes.
- Update and record data on the company databases.
- Able to build database services / create dashboards for reporting purposes
- Consolidate all completed monthly reporting from all markets
- Work with overseas offices on accuracy and completeness of information
- Draft all quarterly forecasting for discussion with regional centers
- Assist in internal management reporting to unit/disciplines.
- Data brief interrogation/manipulation
- Coordinating with internal and external parties
- Providing strong email communication
- Investigating problems and finding resolutions
- Liaise and help manage the year end external process.
- Ensure that co-ordination of work and processes with shared services is maintained and efficient
You will need excellent excel skills and commercial analysis skills preferably gained within a previous marketing / media agency.
- Commercially astute
- Passionate to work in the agency environment and be confident in working closely with and influencing client service teams (and other non-financial departments)
- Proven numerical ability and understanding of cost drivers and revenue principles
- Advanced Excel skills, VBA, Visual Basic, Macros
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Management Reporting