COMMERCIAL ANALYST (12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover)
Do you have an advanced level of Excel? Are you numerate & analytical with experience of working with costing, turnover & margins? If you have excellent written and verbal communication skills you may be interested in hearing more about this new exciting opportunity with one of Exeter's most highly regarded and successful organisations.
If you are wanting to grow your experience with a dynamic and growing business in Exeter and have data management skills along with experience in streamlining company processes and product price list management experience then this may be the next role you are looking for to grow your career?
Reporting directly to the Commercial & Operations Director, this role is varied in nature and a key supporting role to the Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding our product portfolio, calculating pricing and reviewing margins as well as looking after data management of our key systems across the group.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced level of Excel, as this will be used extensively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Numerate & analytical - experience of working with costing, turnover & margins
- A dynamic and proactive self-starter
- Highly organised
- Experience in the use of content management systems.
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Knowledge of SOP systems
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
A fantastic benefits package
- Competitive Salary - in accordance with experience
- 24 days holiday increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Staff Recommendation Scheme
- Flexi Time (if applicable)
- Free Parking
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"