Our client based in Hillington works on numerous projects within the Construction industry and is currently looking for an additional member of staff to join an established and busy Commercial Projects team.
This is an ongoing temporary role. Candidates will have previous experience of working in either a Commercial or Project team and be used to completing works to specific deadlines.
- Highly accurate data entry of timesheets/wages
- Preparation of daily and weekly reports
- Scanning/filing documents
- Processing wages
- Updating IT systems
- Previous experience of collating and processing data
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft office)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to adapt to working bespoke IT systems
If you are available immediately and have experience in a similar environment, please apply immediately. The post is based in Hillington and car parking is available.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job