Our Client, a highly reputable and established Insurance Broker based in the Merseyside area, are seeking an Account Handler to join their Commercial Team.
This broker believes in providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients. When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a clear career path, a market leading salary, benefits package and an environment which encourages team work and thought sharing.
As a Commercial Account Handler you will accurately prepare quotations, renewals and endorsements. You will also go to market and place both new and existing business within the relevant regulations and company procedures. You will effectively and efficiently administer and service the insurance requirements for potential and existing customers across a wide range of Specialist Commercial Insurance products.
- To have and maintain an appropriate level of technical expertise within a challenging environment
- To develop client relationships, working with colleagues and suppliers as appropriate
- To manage and develop a portfolio of Commercial clients, with a high level of service and expertise
- To ensure the highest levels of business retention are maintained
- To service our existing base of clients in all stages of their business development, from initial enquiry through policy issue, and continued support and servicing
- Provide technical expertise and advice as required
- Dealing with clients in keeping with FSA guidelines
- Obtaining risk information
- Preparing risk presentations for submission to Insurers and underwriters.
You will be involved across the full lifecycle of risks, preparing quotes and wordings at inception, through the term of the client's arrangement as their point of contact and again at renewal to secure ongoing business.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and enjoys the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail. It is also essential that the successful candidate is a team player, committed to the company, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants and quote job reference NJR7550
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job