Collateral Services Associate (Prime Brokerage)
This role sits within the client’s Collateral Services team, which is responsible for direct interaction with clients with regard to end to end margin related activity for PB and OTC derivatives. The candidate will work within a team of 4 and should have strong client management experience.
- Accountable for the support of Equity & FX Prime clients from a margin and collateral viewpoint
- Responsible for; the accuracy and integrity of margin calls; interaction with internal stakeholders; ensuring credit and market risk is effectively mitigated, whilst providing a maximum level of client service.
- Escalate all disputes & default situations through the appropriate reporting lines
- Develop key relationships with other support functions as well as Front Office teams across the client group.
- Expedite resolution of all disputes with counterparts, investigating haircuts and MTM differences in an efficient manner.
- Produce monthly MI using internal systems and basic excel.
- Review client queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Ensure procedures are maintained and appropriate controls are followed to eliminate operational and counterparty credit risk
- Attending client reviews and meetings as required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Investment Banking / Financial Services environment with 3-4 years of experience in PB Collateral margin
- Excellent knowledge of OTC derivative products, Equities, FX and Bonds.
- Excellent client service skills
- Good understanding of ISDA CSA and other margin related documentation
- Working knowledge / experience in a PB environment.
- Good knowledge of Access and Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Client Services
- Collateral Management
- Equity Derivatives
- FX Derivatives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job