BMR Solutions is currently looking to recruit for a CNC/Quality Inspector to work for our client who is a sub-contracting machining company in the aerospace industry.
Job Title: CNC/Quality Inspection
Rate/Salary: 10-12/hour DOE + O/T at x1.5
Hours: Mon – Thu: 7.30am-4.30pm, Friday: 7.30am-12.30pm
Key Skills / Requirements:
- Attention to detail
- First Off Inspections
- Final inspections
- CMM (Beneficial)
- Ability to solve complex problems and communicate confidently with employees and customers at all levels
- Full driving license
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ensuring robust inspection practices and techniques are employed in an efficient manner for all customer product
- Ensuring all quality related matters raised at Final Inspection and Part Marking, are addressed and resolved as an urgent priority.
- Minimise machine/operator downtime due to awaiting decisions.
- Demonstrating a commitment to quality in all communication and practices to motivate and influence greater quality awareness and responsibility by all
- Ensuring all documentation is made available to all personnel in a timely manner and required documentation is completed accurately for all operations
- Maintaining acceptance requirements of products to ensure product can be delivered direct to customer Right First Time, every time
- Support, attend, participate in production meetings as required to ensure priorities are addressed and the customer’s delivery requirements and our client’s delivery promises are achieved
- Ensuring that any rework activities required are expedited efficiently and effectively to minimise any disruption to delivery schedules
- Ensuring inspection times are achieved, maintained and updated as required
- Improve 5S & visual management, reduce wasted activity and improve process / production flow in Quality areas
- Improving the 5S organisation of the Final Inspection and Part Marking areas
- Determining improvements within the department with regard to new techniques or technologies along with the Quality Engineering Team Leader and Quality Manager
- A good level of education to undertake role
- Full apprenticeship, ONC/HNC/HND or relevant university degree in a mechanical engineering discipline
- Competence in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Storage of files and housekeeping of systems
- Awareness of CMM inspection techniques
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.