Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
Permanent: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Full UK Driving Licence is essential for this role.
The Cambian Group, the UK’s largest provider of specialist services in education, mental health rehabilitation and learning disabilities, is looking for a dedicated, caring individual to join the company as a psychologist.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities as well as a variety of staff benefits.
The role will involve the assessment, formulation and treatment of the young people’s psychological needs. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, nursing, psychiatry, care and education.
As a senior member of the therapy team, the post-holder will be expected to contribute to service development and work closely with other psychologists within the region to continually improve service provision
Full induction training is given. You will also learn from some of the most dedicated and inspirational people in our profession and just like our young people you will be learning all the time through our on-going mentoring and support.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, forward thinking Clinical Psychologists to join our friendly team.
The service is CAMHS Tier 4 inpatient service and requires a psychologist with ideally 2 – 3 years post qualification experience preferably with adolescents and with a good background in child mental health.
- Post-graduate doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology as accredited by the BPS (Or equivalent)
- Post-doctoral training in one or more additional specialised areas of psychological practice relevant to patients in rehab/low secure mental health/ personality disorder services.
- Demonstrate an interest in service development and promoting team working
- Have a licence and access to own transport.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of supervising others and providing training to multi-disciplinary staff is desirable.
In return we offer:
- Full support from a multidisciplinary team
- Regular clinical supervision
- Developmental opportunities
- Research opportunities & support
- Internal/external training on new initiatives
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with increments for length of service included)
You will also learn from some of the most dedicated and inspirational people in our profession.
Successful candidates will need to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post.
Cambian is committed to Safeguarding and protecting the young people and service users within our care.
All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
Cambian is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job