Job; Client Support Executive - West Drayton
This digital agency consists of an award-winning team of digital thinkers, creative designer & technologists. They specialise in creating great websites, brilliant digital strategies & effective digital marketing. They are after a Client Services Executive to join their growing team.
As a Client Services Executive you will be working in a helpdesk support team covering everything from application support e.g. "my login name doesn’t work"/ "I’ve got an error when I click this button" etc to more account management relationship building support i.e. the role isn’t just to provide outright IT/technical support (so doesn’t require technical code knowledge/support); you’ll need to be someone who is a little technical but more importantly very client focused. The role is approx. 80% email-based but a good telephone manner is required.
- To respond, diagnose and resolve helpdesk issues to ensure customer requirements and expectations are adhered to in line with client SLA.
- To effectively manage customer’s helpdesk expectations following company policies and procedures.
- To communicate, record details of action taken always following up with the appropriate Customer/Account Manager.
- To record details of inquiries, comments and complaints according to internal procedures
- To prepare and manage administration application activity (service reviews/reporting/invoicing etc.)
- To stay up to date with system information, changes and updates via individual Account Managers and line manager.
- To attend and assist line Manager/Account Manager with onsite/offsite client meetings where applicable.
- To manage key accounts monthly administrative activity e.g. charge sheets.
- Maintaining and sustaining knowledge of fundamental operations of system applications, awareness of commercial business impact and client SLA.
- To identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to key contact within the customer organisation also internal Account Manager.
- To continuously review how the company can deliver a more efficient service to clients before they do.
- £’s; fully DoE up to £22k with a 6-month review thereafter
- Benefits; 25 days’ holidays, company pension, profit share scheme
- Hours; Monday to Friday shifts between the hours 7am to 6pm - 37.5 hours per week (shifts examples being 7.30am - 4pm / 9am - 5.30pm / 9.30am - 6pm
- Location; Brand new, swanky, open-plan offices in West Drayton, Middlesex, West London
- How to get there; 5 mins walk to/from West Drayton station (which is connected to London Paddington - 21 mins)
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; customer client helpdesk support 1st line first line service desk email remote livechat live chat digital web online account executive account manager London West Drayton Hounslow Middlesex Heathrow SLA IT Technical service level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'