Client Support Administrator
Client Support Advisor - Financial Services/Insurance Industry!
£££Competitive Salary (depending on experience) + Yearly Bonus & Full Company Benefits!
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing a growing, established company based in Southampton in recruiting a Client Support Advisor to join their team.
This position is NOT working in a call / contact centre
- Supporting a team of Business Account Managers, assisting with day to day duties and administration tasks
- Speaking with existing business customers, setting up new policies and renewing or transferring existing ones
- Discussing policy renewals with existing clients and reviewing policies to maximise customer retention
- Handle clients claims and invoice queries via telephone and email
- Taking inbound calls from business customers, handling any questions or queries
- Generating quotations, creating new policies on the system and making sure all the necessary information is inputted on to the database
- Adhering to FCA guidelines and following compliance regulations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer services, support or administration experience from a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, investments, mortgages or claims!
- Must have strong customer services and telephone skills.
- Will need to be an effective communicator with good written communication skills.
- Must have strong administration and IT skills.
- Will need to be a good team player and be well organised!
This is an ideal role for someone looking to continue their career within the Financial Services/Insurance industry as there will be plenty of career progression and promotion opportunities available in the future!!
Company Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Performance related bonuses
- Annual salary reviews
For more information, please contact Abby Neal or Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Key Words: customer services, customer service, administrator, administration, financial services, FCA, FSA, banking, insurance, claims, investments, mortgages, PMI, personal lines, financially regulated, support, coordinator, representative, advisor, executive, handler, full time
- account manager
- account management
- client relationship
- client services
- business advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'