Client Services Specialist - Technical Support
- Double Digit Growth with Global Company
- Fun-loving Culture
- Opportunity for International Travel and Further MA Qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate, or an experienced IT support/helpline advisor to join a £Billion Fortune 500 International Company in the heart of Manchester City Centre. They are a leading software and information provider of data analytics to companies, working with massive clients such as Facebook across the globe!
They are now seeking an exceptionally driven, intelligent individual to join their Client Support team. The company provides a free helpline for all clients, and you will be liaising both internally and externally working on technical solutions and delivery for high-end clients. You will have a full knowledge of all data and products provided with full training, so prior knowledge is not required.
- Receiving calls from IT Managers of high profile institutions, as well as end-users with no IT knowledge at all - proving an excellent level of service, and maintaining professional relationships
- Networking products to hundreds of users, as well as guiding people through the Setup Wizard
- Regular courtesy calls to ensure clients are not experiencing any problems/software issues
- Proving pre-sales technical support to assist the new business team when on boarding a new client, including site meetings when advanced technical solutions cannot be resolved over the phone
- A good understanding of IT/Technical/1st line support is desirable
- Educated to a high standard - Degree level preferable with the ability to learn and understand complex business models
- Extremely articulate with the ability to engage with senior directors across all industries
- Motivated and driven individual with an outgoing nature
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job