Client Services Manager
FTC until 31/08/18
Do you have face to face account management experience of multiple business clients?
Are you well-spoken with excellent written skills?
Are you a graduate or equivalent with excellent time management skills?
You could be just the person we're looking for!
The post holder will manage the financial aspects of client jobs, you will work with director and others to upsell current projects, cross sell and identify new opportunities in order to maximise revenue and profit per client.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To play the lead role in the delivery of client projects, including client liason, management of internal resource departments and management of external suppliers
- To be the escalation point of contact for all participant queries via phone and email
- Be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining promotions within an access database
- To set up and lead client meetings, creating agendas, communicating, creating and following up on contact records
- To manage all financial aspects of client projects
- To project manage client jobs, taking responsibility for timelines, reporting and management of client and participant communication, etc.
- Ideally a graduate with experience of working client-side within an agency environment in a similar role, though not essential
- Significant client management experience
- Substantial project management experience, including responsibility for meeting deadlines, reporting on progress and leading project teams.
- Demonstrable financial management experience
- Experience of working with and analysing complex data
- Excellent IT literacy, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial outlook with a passion for quality
- Excellent time management and task management skills
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job