Client Services Assistant Accountant - London - Our Client is a large international PE and RE services provider that provides services to Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Managers across the globe. They have offices in over 10 international locations and work on over 300 funds across over 30 countries. As the company continues to expand, they are looking to take on an Assistant Accountant.
The Role will involve the following:
- Preparing Financial Statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc financial information for our Clients.
- Preparing and delivering administrative tasks required by our Clients and of investor communications.
- Taking ownership and responding to Client/Investor queries within 24 hours of receipt.
- Communicating and building relationships with individuals at senior levels within the company.
- Completion of all work in line with the company's standard procedures.
- Contributing ideas to improve processes to either gain efficiencies or reduce risk.
- Overseeing the processing of financial information of junior team members and provide on the job training where required.
The Person MUST be part qualified in either CIMA/ACCA or ACA and have a University Degree in Accountancy/Business/Maths or otherwise demonstrable strong aptitude for numeracy. You will have a minimum of two years' experience working in a professional office environment either within an accounts department or preferably within an accounting service provider, experience in processing and providing financial information for review and intermediate Excel skills. You will also have excellent organisation and be well versed in written and spoken English.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job