Are you a people person?
Are you looking for a career that is rewarding, both financially and in job satisfaction?
My fabulous client is now looking for enthusiastic and eager to learn candidates to join their expanding team of Client Service Managers at their global head office near Macclesfield.
They have a strong and established team already so can offer the right candidate in depth training and progression to get them up to where they want to be.
What you will get from them
• Full and ongoing training and development
• Generous salary + bonus
• Regular pay reviews and progression opportunities
• Free on-site parking
• A varied and exciting role
• 9 – 5 Mon – Fri working hours
• Free gym membership
• Dress down Fridays
You will be
• Main point of contact for 1 or more major clients
• Preparing for large meetings and conferences
• Working with publications
• Monitoring and managing client budgets
• Liaising with clients both on teleconference calls and in person (dependant on client)
• Full project support and ad hoc duties
You will have
• A can-do attitude
• Natural problem solver
• Exceptional written English and grammar
• A keen eye for detail
Degree preferred but not essential.
This client puts a lot of effort in to their staff and this is proven and rewarded by their employee’s long service and loyalty.
So if you think you are up to the challenge then email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0161 480 0115.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job