Customer Relationship Manager
Chesterfield or London
The Job in Brief:
The Customer Relationship Manager will add value to the company via building relationships with the client through relationship management and client development. This will involve having regular communication with the client, attending client meetings as required and working collaboratively with Technology Solutions colleagues and other EB Profit Centres as required to retain and cross sell wider EB opportunities as appropriate into the client.
One of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver.
The Group has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since October 1987 and today has a market capitalisation of over £2.5bn. The business has been very successful and has grown substantially over recent years with employee numbers increasing from 5,000 to over 11,000 over the last 5 years. Today the business has offices across 41 territories.
About the Job and skills required:
- Day to day client management and development of the client
- Be accountable for client profitability
- Be accountable for the client service outcomes.
- Ensure the client is willing to act as a reference site
- Ensure the client is satisfied with service delivery to provide referrals and introductions to new prospects.
- Build strong relationships with client stakeholders and develop an understanding of their business.
- Identify client needs and successfully formulate a solution which meets the client's requirements.
- Ability to identify and close client development opportunities in order to generate agreed targeted revenue from the client.
- Act as focal point for the client within Technology Solutions and provide regular feedback to internal departments regarding client developments and requirements.
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities to the client for the business.
- Producing monthly MI reports in respect of the client.
- Design, write and produce client proposals.
- Ensure effective client presentations, leading technical support teams where appropriate.
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within the business, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job