A great opportunity has arisen within a fast growing company, who specialise in providing professional interpreting and translation services across the UK, covering both public and private sectors including NHS, Police and Local Councils.
We recruit English speaking interpreters / translators who can speak a foreign language and are based nationwide in all areas of the UK.
We are looking for candidates who can work full time on various shifts between the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm
You will be responsible for delivering a front line service dealing with inbound calls, emails and enquiries from our customers, providing accurate advice to enable customer query resolution at the first point of contact.
- Communicating effectively with all key stakeholders both verbally and written, internally and externally to maintain positive supplier and client relationship
- Consistently offering excellent customer service to all our clients
- Dealing with client interpretation requests and co-ordinating freelance interpreters
- Informing interpreters of any changes to bookings or cancellation
- Adding new booking on the internal system ensuring data is entered accurately and in a timely manner
- Supporting clients and interpreters on queries relating to the online booking portal
- Conducting confirmation calls for the client, offering alternatives where necessary
- Dealing with a variety of queries including difficult customers
- Completing your tasks within the required timescale
- Being flexible to meet the demands of the business and support departments
- Attention to detail
- Managing high workload
- Decision making
- Problem solving
Key Competency Requirements
- Team work
- Planning and Organisation
- Able to use initiative
- Time Management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a call centre or customer service role
- Confident telephone manner.
- Clear telephone voice.
- Speedy and accurate data entry skills.
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding target’s set.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills and using all Microsoft applications.
- High attention to detail
- Mandatory Qualification Requirements
- Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme available such as Childcare vouchers, Pension contributions, Cycle to Work Schemes, Company cars & Work-related training
- Generous Rewards and Recognition
- Access to over 30 E Learning CPD Certified Courses
- Access to free training and development
- 28 days annual leave (Including Bank Holidays)
Flexible Shift Times
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job