Client Programme Executive
The team are bubbly and innovative and are looking for a like-minded person to join them
• Working closely with stakeholders from corporate clients to ensure that their students are getting the best experience from their courses
• Ensuring that clients are briefed on how their programmes are run so they understand the ‘ins and outs’ of the student journey
• Tracking student’s progression throughout the course by sending reports & attending calls where necessarily
• Making sure clients are aware of any details we need from them throughout the programme
• Ensuring that student KPIs are met at the end of the programme and that the client gets the impact they wanted out of the programme
• Successfully onboarding all students onto the programmes including arranging Virtual Launches where necessarily and ensuring engagement rates are high
• Project managing Product, Delivery and Tech teams to ensure all client demands are met
• Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with corporate stakeholders to understand their needs and link them to the organisation's product/service strategies
This would suit a graduate who is now looking for their second job post university!
As you'll be working with lots of data and information, experience in Excel is essential. It'd be advantageous if you have experience in Pivot Tables and V Look-Ups.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job